All the Advantages of Paper Tableware Over Plastic and Ceramics
The topic of responsible consumption and sustainability has been very relevant in recent years. If earlier only niche establishments ordered eco-dishes, today almost everyone thinks about changing plastic to paper. The enormous amount of garbage on the planet is alarming, which is why entire countries are moving towards more eco-friendly lifestyles.
Paper dishes, especially from recycled materials, are an excellent solution for business and everyday life. It is not inferior in quality to plastic, but it looks neater. Besides, today this is the only way to reduce the consumption of polyethylene and plastic.
What Kind of Disposable Tableware is Made of Paper?
Cellulose is a reliable and versatile material that allows you to create a wide variety of shapes. Thanks to this, paper dishes are also diverse. The most popular and common options are cups with lids. There are also containers for liquid meals with durable and dense walls.
Other paper options are boxes for packing snacks, pizzas, and similar dishes. These containers can have different thicknesses and assembly systems. Plates, containers, less often, forks and spoons are made of cellulose. In general, you can assemble a complete set of cellulose.
The Main Advantages of Paper Tableware
Paper tableware is very popular in various fields. This is because it has many advantages. The
- The high degree of hygiene. Reusable tableware can be a source of infections and viruses. At the same time, paper products are used only once. It is also worth noting that, unlike plastic, viruses and bacteria live much less on paper.
- Environmental friendliness. Natural cellulose, from which paper is made, is one of the most eco-friendly materials. It has sufficient density, but it degrades easily and is suitable for recycling. Moreover, in the recycling process, the paper does not emit toxic substances and does not pollute the environment. Provided, of course, that the manufacturer did not use hazardous lead paints for printing.
- An excellent option for advertising. Branded paper tableware attracts attention and reminds where the food was ordered, for example. It is easy to apply any drawing and any inscriptions on paper, so there will be no difficulties with creating additional advertising.
- The convenience of use. High-quality cellulose tableware is quite durable and dense. It is often laminated for added moisture protection. Therefore, containers do not get wet, do not deform, and do not heat up. They can transport hot drinks and liquid food without the risk of burns.
- Easy to transport and store. Paper tableware can be ordered in bulk. It is lightweight, compact enough, and retains its shape. This option is perfect for restaurants and cafes, as well as food delivery services.
Another advantage of such disposable dishes is its aesthetically attractive appearance. Craft items look more reliable, presentable, and stylish. Customers are much more pleased to look at such tableware and hold it in their hands. Besides, you can always choose an attractive color, texture, and print.
Why Use Paper Tableware for the Holiday?
Even in small holidays, a lot of different dishes are used. It is necessary to choose containers for drinks, snacks, main courses, and desserts. After the end of the holiday, all this has to be washed. Not to mention the fact that all the dishes must be delivered to the holiday and then transported to the storage location.
Of course, you can buy plastic sets and just throw them away when the party is over. But paper tableware for a holiday will be the best solution for several reasons.
First, it is more environmentally friendly and does not pollute the environment. Secondly, this option is safer. When heated, plastic can release toxic substances, while this does not happen with paper. Plus, cellulose walls don't get as hot as plastic.
And thirdly, paper disposable dishes look much better than plastic ones. For the holidays, there is simply no better option. You can order a set with a special pattern and print.
It is also worth noting that this option will weigh less than plastic kits. It can be folded up compactly before discarding or disposal. Paper will not take up much space in the car if you need to take away the trash from an outdoor celebration, for example.
In general, any big holiday with the use of paper dishes will retain its entourage, will look presentable and beautiful. Besides, the thought that after the party, there will be nothing left to harm the environment will be pleasing.
Where Else is Paperware Used?
Besides parties and holidays, paper sets are used in business. The first and most obvious option is coffee shops and take-out cafes. They order a large number of cups, lids, liquid food containers, and boxes. All dishes can be branded with a print.
Beautiful paper dishes are also used in restaurants where food is served. Often, clients may ask to collect the rest of the dinner with them. In this case, you just need to find an aesthetic and presentable packaging.
In everyday life, a small set of disposable tableware can also be useful. It will come in handy not only at home celebrations but also during outings to nature or traveling. After use, you do not have to wash dishes and plates. It will be enough to collect the paper dishes and just throw them away after use.
Finally, it should be said that the cost of eco-friendly dishes is not too high, so the transition to a more eco-friendly option will not hit the budget. The main thing is to choose the right manufacturer and supplier who can guarantee the quality and safety of their products.